1. If you follow-up with website leads within 5 minutes, you are 9 times more likely to convert.
2. The best times to email prospects are 8:00am and 3:00pm.
3. The best time to cold call is 4:00-5:00pm. The second best time is 8:00-10:00am. The worst times are 11:00am and 2:00pm.
4. Thursday is the best day to prospect. Wednesday is the second best day, Tuesday is the worst day.
5. Top salespeople use LinkedIn 6 hours per week. Do you?
6. In 2007 it took an average of 3.68 cold call attempts to reach a prospect. In 2014 it takes 8 attempts.
7. The average salesperson only makes 2 attempts to reach a prospect.
8. Only 2% of cold calls results in an appointment. Lesson: Don’t call more, call differently!
9. The average salesperson makes 8 dials per hour to set 1 appointment.
10. 50% of sales go to the first salesperson to contact the prospect.
11. Email marketing has a 2 times ROI than cold calling, networking or trade shows.
12. Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
13. Visuals are processed 60,000 times faster in the brain than text.
14. After a presentation, 63% of attendees remember stories. Only 5% remember statistics.
15. The most memorable part of a presentation is the last 5 minutes – end powerfully!
16. 80% of sales require 5 follow-up calls after meeting. 44% of salespeople give up after 1 follow-up!
17. 91% of customers say they’d give referrals. Only 11% of salespeople ask for referrals.
18. 70% of people make purchasing decisions to solve problems. 30% make decisions to gain something
19. Each year, you will lose 14% of your customers: Always be prospecting.
20. 6 out of every 20 clients aren’t getting the opportunity to take full advantage of everything your company has to offer.
21. For each month you do not contact your customers / prospects, your influence drops 10%.