Cold Calling done intelligently actually delivers incredible sales results. Cold calling is an essential stage and important technique in the selling process. Cold calling skills are also useful in many aspects of business and work communications outside of sales activities and the selling function.
Cold Calling is action!
Quality cold calling – performed properly and not as merely an indiscriminate ‘numbers game’ – is a foundation and highly transferable capability, whose basic principles are found in the business arsenals of all great entrepreneurs and leaders. In essence cold calling is the art of approaching someone, professionally, openly and meaningfully, with a sensible proposition. All great entrepreneurs and leaders possess this ability or they would not have become successful. Cold calling enables success, chiefly because cold calling is strongly focused on initiative and action.
What You Get.
We will deliver a highly interactive 3-hour Sales Training Program, at your location, specifically to deal with the challenges of B2B Cold Calling. Our highly different approach will take your game to the next level and substantially increase results! In addition, each member of your team will receive a power packed PDF 50-page training manual and a 60-minute Audio program compatible with all computers and mobile devices so that they can continue to reinforce the training.
Study this program and you will be able to:
- Survive the critical first 3 seconds when most Cold Calls are instantly rejected
- Working with ‘Adaptive Unconsciousness’ to engage with your prospect
- Lose the fear instantly
- Use effective power phrases to gain appointments
- Be poised and confident when cold calling
- Use language that gets prospects excited
- Appeal to buyers’ needs, wants, and interests
- Maintain a positive attitude toward cold calling
- Make sure you have the essential “must knows” before you pick up the phone
- The key methods to get past gatekeepers
- Why you should never leave voice mail messages
- Leverage nine principles to strengthen relationships
- Destroying Objections – particularly price objections
- Avoid discounting
- Use prospecting tools for new business development
- Use Daily Activity Sheets and Opportunity Charts to increase your effectiveness
- How to Cold Call and Build New Customers
Cold calling has never been tougher. As soon as the prospect figures out you’re a sales person the immediate responses are “no budget,” “we’re in a purchasing freeze”, or “call me in six months if things are any better.” This happens within the first three seconds.
But we all know that there is always money available to buy something that provides real value to the prospect. The trick is to get your value proposition in front of the prospect in such a compelling way that you turn off the automatic “no” response.
Do you really struggled with Cold Calling? So did we!
In frustration, we scheduled an entire month to read everything that had ever been written on Cold Calling and tested the ideas that seemed to make the most sense. Combined with our history of selling, in-person and on the telephone we crafted a different approach and results skyrocketed.
‘I went from booking one or two appointments from an entire day of Cold Calling
to booking twenty-two appointments during one seven-hour day.’ Wyn Nathan Davis
The best part!
‘By far the best part of this new approach is that I felt good about myself and felt that I had
been sincerely engaging with the people I had called.’ Wyn Nathan Davis
This 3 Hour highly interactive training session where your team will learn to get significantly better.
We want to quickly get this program in front of as many salespeople as possible and so we are currently offering this program to London based businesses [within the M25] for a very special trial price of £249.00. Regular Price £799.00
If you would like to book this program at this special price please use the Paypal button below. Once we receive your payment we will contact you to schedule a mutually convenient date. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.